Looking for guidance? Help? A new way to think about your relationship?
Over many years, I've found that sometimes just knowing
the issues couples are facing in their relationship are
not uncommon can be helpful.
I've recommended the following materials to many couples.
These reading materials are easily found through an online
bookseller or even at your local library. Perhaps this information
will be helpful to you, too! If you have any questions about
these suggested materials or others you have read,
please contact me.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics - Janet Geringer Woititz
- Angry Men, Passive Men - Marvin Allen
- Constructive Living - David K. Reynolds
- The Five Love Languages. - Gary Chapman
- A New Guide to Rational Living. - Albert Ellis
- Grief Recovery Handbook. - John James and Russell Friedman
- The Seven Best Things Happy Couples Do. - John and Linda Friel
- Stop the Clutter. - Mike Nelson
- The Narcissistic Family. - Donaldson, et al.
- When Perfect Isn’t Good Enough. - Anthony and Swinson
- After the Affair. - Spring
- The Seven Decisions - Andy Andrews (.pdf download)